Here's what Mark had to say about his video:
In Part 1 and Part 2 of our Green RV Series we discussed some green RV initiatives you can take prior to leaving on a trip and when you use the systems on the RV after arriving at your camping destination. In this Green RV Series finale we discuss what we as campers can do to contribute to the green RV experience during our stay at the campground. This includes topics like energy savings, water savings, recycling, and using eco-friendly tank treatments and cleaning supplies.
As I've said many times, Mark Polk is my favorite RV expert. I'm pleased he and his wife, Dawn, have allowed me to sell his RV e-book series. E-books (electronic books) are immediately downloaded to your computer after you make the purchase. The RV Education 101 e-book series includes:
- "The Original Checklist for RVers"
- "The RV Book"
- "RV Campground Basics"
- "101 Tips for RVers"
- "RV Care and Maintenance"
- "Insiders Guide to Buying an RV"
- "Winterizing & Storing your RV"
- "RV Awning Use & Care"
- "Deep Cycle Battery Care & Maintenance"
- "RV Buyers Survival Guide"
- "Complete Guide To: RV Towing, Weights, Hitch Work & Backing"
- "Pop-Up Basics 101"
- "Dinghy Towing"