His list included:
- RV Electrical Adapters & Extension Cord
- RV Sewer Hose Connectors & Adapters
- RV Drinking Water Hose & Regular Garden Hose
- Digital Line Monitor and/or Surge Guard
- RV Water Filtration System
That got me to thinking, what would be the five items in my list? Would it be any different than Mark Polk's list? And if it is different, who am I to presume my list of essential items is any better than Mark's, one of the leading RV experts in the industry?
Well, right or wrong, here's my list:
- RV Electrical Extension Cord
- Extra RV Drinking Water Hoses
- RV Drinking Water Filtration System & Pressure Regulator
- First Aid Kit
- Tool Box (what's in the tool box is a whole other topic!)
That's my list; what's in your list?
As I've said many times, Mark Polk is my favorite RV expert. I'm pleased he and his wife, Dawn, have allowed me to sell his RV e-book series. E-books (electronic books) are immediately downloaded to your computer after you make the purchase. The RV Education 101 e-book series includes:
- "The Original Checklist for RVers"
- "The RV Book"
- "RV Campground Basics"
- "101 Tips for RVers"
- "RV Care and Maintenance"
- "Insiders Guide to Buying an RV"
- "Winterizing & Storing your RV"
- "RV Awning Use & Care"
- "Deep Cycle Battery Care & Maintenance"
- "RV Buyers Survival Guide"
- "Complete Guide To: RV Towing, Weights, Hitch Work & Backing"
- "Pop-Up Basics 101"
- "Dinghy Towing"