Pro-Tec Cleaners only at Camping World



I don't know about you, but I spend most of my winter mentally preparing for the coming camping season. What destinations we want to get to, what campgrounds to stay at, and what food to eat when we're there.
I also mentally prepare for whatever projects I want to do on the camper. I've got a few in mind already! But each spring, as soon as the weather permits, the first thing I do is give the camper a thorough top-to-bottom cleaning. That accomplishes two things: 1. It washes away the winter dirt and mildew. 2. It allows me to inspect the camper for any repairs that will be required.
There's no shortage of RV cleaning products out there. This video from Camco happens to show their Pro-Tec brand, which is only available at Camping World retail locations. I personally don't use any of these so I cannot vouch for them.
TAG