Granola Bar Recipe: Make it Your Way
(Source: REI) Why settle for what you don’t want when you can have exactly what you do? Here’s a granola bar recipe all that’s all about choices. Because you deserve snacks that you love.
• 1/3 cup crispy brown rice cereal
• 1/3 cup brown rice syrup (or substitute light corn syrup)
• 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
• 2 cups mix-ins
• 2 cups nuts and/or seeds
• 1 and 1⁄2 cups nuts and/or seeds, 1⁄2 cup dried fruit
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly oil the paper.
2. Sir together the cereal, syrup, salt, and mix-ins.
3. Pour mixture into pan. Use parchment paper to shape the bars into a rectangle.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned. Once cool, cut into bars.