Thor Motor Coach introduced the new Windsport 31Z floor plan to dealers earlier this month at the RVIA National RV Trade Show. The 31Z offers a spacious living area with opposing double slideouts, the first in the Windsport 2017 line-up. The 31Z is packed with high-end amenities such as solid surface kitchen countertops, leatherette fabrics, and high-sheen cabinetry.
The 31Z features a walk-around Denver Mattress queen size bed in the bedroom and is easily accessible on both sides. Extra places to rest are available with the sofa bed, Dream Dinette booth, and drop-down overhead bunk with a Cotton Cloud™ mattress that can support up to 500 pounds.
In addition to the impressive interior living space, the exterior of the 31Z demands attention. The innovative MEGA-Storage compartment in the rear of the RV is large enough to hold full size bicycles and plenty of camping gear. With the exterior 32-inch LED TV and exterior speakers tied to the Bluetooth® coach radio, entertaining outside is a breeze.
Additional Windsport 31Z features:
- Ford F-53 motorhome chassis
- 6.8L Triton V10 engine with 320-HP and 460 lb.-ft. torque
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Dash workstation with 110-volt and 12-volt outlets
- 8,000-lb. trailer hitch
- 40-inch LED TV in the living room and 32-inch LED TV in the bedroom
- Black tank flush system
- 1000-watt inverter
- Rapid Camp Wireless Control System
- Optional 50-amp service, dual 13,500 BTU air conditioners and Onan RV 5500 gas generator package
For more information, visit thormotorcoach.com/windsport.