“We’ve taken a great deal of care to create a CoPilot GPS navigation app designed specifically for the unique navigation needs of RV and motorhome drivers,” said David Quin, VP consumer applications at ALK Technologies. “CoPilot RV is a powerful and affordable tool to navigate a RV or motorhome confidently throughout the U.S. and Canada, leaving users free to enjoy the drive without worrying about traveling on a restricted road or losing guidance in areas with spotty data coverage.”
Drivers can hit the road with confidence, knowing that CoPilot RV provides them with:
- Route planning that avoids narrow local roads and prevents dangerous or costly run-ins with low bridges and other restricted roads
- Clear, easy-to-follow directions designed to reduce driver distraction
- Easy access to millions of useful pre-installed locations like campgrounds, rest areas and gas stations
- Multi-stop itinerary builder with the ability to add up to 50 stops across the country, saving time and fuel costs
- Voice-guided turn instructions, automatic route recalculation, advanced lane guidance at highway exits and intersections plus speed limit warnings when posted speed is exceeded
- 12 months of real-time traffic service to help drivers avoid unexpected delays on routes
- Free map updates of the U.S. and Canada
For a full list of features, visit: https://copilotgps.com/us/rv-navigation/.
CoPilot RV is available now through Google Play and the iTunes AppStore for a limited time introductory price of $49.99.
Links to buy:
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alk.copilot.namarket.premium.rv
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/copilot-rv-usa/id1080395403?mt=8
ALK Technologies, a Trimble Company and global leader in GeoLogistics solution and navigation software, is focused on developing innovative solutions for transportation, logistics, mobile workforces and consumers. Product lines include PC*MILER, CoPilot and ALK Maps. PC*MILER is widely recognized as a transportation industry standard for routing, mileage and mapping in North America. CoPilot is a leading source of GPS navigation software for fleets, mobile operators, hardware OEMs, system integrators, professional drivers and consumers. ALK Maps is a development platform designed for the transportation industry and provides commercial routing, geocoding and mapping visualization for enterprise applications.