I'd like to introduce you to RV Repair Club; it will quickly become one of your favorite online RV resources.
A few months ago Dave Solberg, managing editor of RV Repair Club, reached out to me and asked if I'd take their new website for a spin and then perhaps write about it here on my blog.
Here's my review: RV Repair Club is excellent.
The concept is simple enough: Dave and other RV experts - including Sue Bray, who was executive director of the Good Sam Club for more than 30 years - tell us via instructional videos how we can better maintain, repair and/or upgrade our RVs. The subjects are relevant, the instructions are easy to follow and the videos are of good quality sound and picture.
Subject categories include:
- RV Electronics
- Exterior Maintenance & Upgrades
- Heating & Cooling
- Interior Maintenance & Upgrades
- Plumbing & Water Systems
- RV Appliances & LP Systems
- RV Buying Guide
- Storage & Supplies
- Traveling in Your RV
- Vehicle & Chassis
Here's a few of the free videos:
- RV Grey Water System 101 and Benefits of Recycling Kit
- Basic RV Generator Maintenance: What to Review Annually (see above)
- RV Furnace Basics and What to Look For
Here's a few of the premium videos:
- How to Upgrade Your RV Wall Light to 12V
- Maintaining and Cleaning Your RV Holding Tanks
- Simple Generator Precautions when Storing Your RV