Editor's note: Enjoy this guest post from Eva-Dry.
Follow these three easy steps to reduce humidity, which can lead to mold and mildew.
1. Invest in a good dehumidifier.
- A portable, mini dehumidifier, like the Eva-Dry E-500 or the EDV-1100, will extract moisture from the air and protect your seating, bedding and walls.
- Unlike most dehumidifiers, Eva-Dry mini dehumidifiers are silent, safe around children & pets and eco-friendly.
- They won’t spill when the camper is moving, and they don’t require any electricity or power to work. Many models are reusable up to ten years. Eva-Dry is available at your local Target store and RV store/distributor, online at www.eva-dry.com or by calling 877-382-3790.
- Cover all pots and pans when cooking to minimize water vapor.
- Dry clothes outdoors.
- Use extractor fans, normally mounted in bathrooms and in the ceiling of your RV, when taking a shower or cooking.
- Briefly crack a window to slow condensation formation.
About Eva Dry DehumidifiersFor the past decade, Eva-Dry compact dehumidifiers have been the safest, healthiest and most efficient way to reduce moisture, with a higher absorption rate than more traditional (disposable) dehumidifying products on the market. The compact renewable units, fight mold, moisture and mildew, throughout homes, boats, RVs, safes and storage, to protect valuables. Visit www.eva-dry.com, or call (877) 382.3790for more information.