RV LED Lighting with Dimmer & Wireless Wall Switch - RV DIY
LED lights use less power, are brighter and last longer than conventional lighting in your RV. In this RV how-to video Mark Polk with RV Education 101 demonstrates how easy it is to upgrade your RV 12-volt lights to LED lights, and how you can add a dimmer and wireless wall switch by RV Lighting.
RV Furnace Check-Up - RV DIY
In this RV how-to video Mark Polk, with RV Education 101, offers some simple preventive maintenance checks you can make to keep you RV furnace in top operating condition and ready for some cold weather camping.
As I've said many times, Mark Polk is my favorite RV expert. I'm pleased he and his wife, Dawn, have allowed me to sell his RV e-book series. E-books (electronic books) are immediately downloaded to your computer after you make the purchase. The RV Education 101 e-book series includes:
- "The Original Checklist for RVers"
- "The RV Book"
- "RV Campground Basics"
- "101 Tips for RVers"
- "RV Care and Maintenance"
- "Insiders Guide to Buying an RV"
- "Winterizing & Storing your RV"
- "RV Awning Use & Care"
- "Deep Cycle Battery Care & Maintenance"
- "RV Buyers Survival Guide"
- "Complete Guide To: RV Towing, Weights, Hitch Work & Backing"
- "Pop-Up Basics 101"
- "Dinghy Towing"