Mary Poppins' 10 ways to entertain kids on a camping trip

Mary Poppins goes camping?

A recent post on www.SummerNannyJobs.com was brought to my attention that I think would be of interest to you.

I know. I know. You're thinking "Summer Nanny Jobs.com?" What kind of post could they possibly have that would be interesting to me? I don't need a nanny, and I certainly don't need a nanny job."

Relax. The post has nothing to do with nannies, and everything to do with us campers. I'm talking about their post titled "10 Ways to Keep Kids Entertained on a Camping Trip."

You can read entire post for yourself by clicking the link above, but here's their Top 10 in short order:
  1. Let the kids help map out the trip
  2. Geocache
  3. Nature hike
  4. Scavenger hunts
  5. Explore the area
  6. Storytelling
  7. Campfire songs
  8. Make s’mores
  9. Pond studies
  10. Nature crafts