Called Generac’s iX Series, the generators use inverter technology to take the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through a special electronic microprocessor to provide clean and stable power, safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices. Designed for life on the road, its durable, lightweight, compact design with built-in handle offers portable power for camping, tailgating, and recreational use.
- Lightweight & Compact Up to 40% lighter than a standard generator of equal watts.
- Built-in-handle - move with minimal effort.
- Super Quiet & Campground Friendly Full enclosure drastically reduces noise
- FlexPower for Operation Mode Options High mode- for large loads or battery charging Eco Mode - to save fuel and reduce noise even more
- Electronic Overload Protection Circuit breaker protected
- At-a-glance Status Lights LED lights on the control panel indicate system status
- Engine Protection Low-oil shutdown detects low oil level and shuts the engine down to prevent potential engine damage
- iX 800 - 800 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics; Run time at 50% load for 3.6 hours; Super compact and quiet
- iX 1400 - 1400 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics; Run time50% at 5 hours; 12V DC charging outlet
- iX1600 - 1600 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics; Run time50% at 4.9 hours; 12V DC charging outlet
- iX 2000 - 2000 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics; Run time50% at 4.7 hours; 12V DC charging outlet
You can also watch this video of Generac's iX Series of portable generators. (There's really not much to it, though.)