About Episode #6
On this episode of Mark's RV Garage:
- Mark finishes the 12 volt wiring, the roof decking and starts on the RV interior.
- See what product can add to enjoying the nightlife under your RV patio awning
- Get some tips on how to maximize your RV refrigerators efficiency.
- Discover a great camping destination for the entire family in New York
- Watch an interview with the creator of a charity called "RV 4 the Cause" - The full interview can be seen HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYy4m9zDHRA
About the "Mark's RV Garage" Series
Want to learn more about RVing? Mark Polk has written a handful of RV Education 101 ebooks on a variety of topics, including RV Checklists; The RV Book; RV Campground Basics; RV Care & Maintenance; Winterizing & Storing your RV and many more. Plus, the convenience of an ebook means it's downloaded instantly to your computer after you complete your transaction. Click here to be taken to the RV Education 101 ebooks page.