About Episode #5
On this episode of Mark's RV Garage:
- Mark & Tyler finish framing the vintage travel trailer and start the rough in wiring.
- Learn how to protect your RV from power surges and improper campground wiring
- Get some great tips for extending the life of your RV holding tanks and controlling odors
- Get some answers on how to protect your RV awning
- See what camping tip won the author a free copy of Microsoft Streets & Trips
About the "Mark's RV Garage" Series
Want to learn more about RVing? Mark Polk has written a handful of RV Education 101 ebooks on a variety of topics, including RV Checklists; The RV Book; RV Campground Basics; RV Care & Maintenance; Winterizing & Storing your RV and many more. Plus, the convenience of an ebook means it's downloaded instantly to your computer after you complete your transaction. Click here to be taken to the RV Education 101 ebooks page.