About Episode #17 (Season One Finale)
After 16 bi-monthly episodes the highly anticipated season finale is released, revealing the completed vintage trailer restoration for the very first time.
Season finale highlights:
- The Old Yellowstone trailer gets a fresh coat of paint.
- Polk installs a new 3,500 pound Dexter axle.
- The electric brakes are converted to disc brakes with the addition of new brake rotors, calipers, and a Actulink electric/hydraulic brake actuator. To complete the new braking system Polk adds a DirecLink Network Enhanced brake controller.
- Before the trailer can hit the road for the first time Polk installs an Equalizer hitch.
- Mark Polk reflects back on season one through a series of Q&A.
About the "Mark's RV Garage" Series
Want to learn more about RVing? Mark Polk has written a handful of RV Education 101 ebooks on a variety of topics, including RV Checklists; The RV Book; RV Campground Basics; RV Care & Maintenance; Winterizing & Storing your RV and many more. Plus, the convenience of an ebook means it's downloaded instantly to your computer after you complete your transaction. Click here to be taken to the RV Education 101 ebooks page.