More good information on Winterizing your RV

Here's one of the better Winterizing your RV instructions I've come across.

The information is a blog post written by Professor95 from the Woodall's Family Camping blog site. Of course, being from Woodall's, I guess I'd expect nothing less than some pretty darn good RVing information.

It includes some things I hadn't heard of doing, but make perfect sense. And, now that I know about removing all paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, tissues, etc.), I will head back to my already-winterized camper and go get those mice-loving home building materials.

Some of the other good bits of winterizing tips include:
  • Remove LCD televisions.
  • After draining your water heater tank, inspect the anode rod. It very well could need replacing.
  • Cover the tongue jack and spray the coupler and stabilizer jacks with WD-40.

There's much more good information on their blog post, so I encourage you to check it out.