Bumper-to-bumper coverage of the Fall Detroit RV Show

So many RVs, so little time...

The 22nd Annual MARVAC Fall Detroit Camper & RV SHow is coming Oct. 5-9 to the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, MI. As always, the expo center will be jam-packed with over 200 motor homes, fifth-wheels, toy haulers, travel trailers, hybrids, tear drops, pop-ups, truck campers ... pause, take a breath ... and all the other RVs the people from Indiana are rolling out.

I'm trying to set my work schedule so I can get to the RV show every day. Weekdays the show is open from 2-9 p.m., so I'm thinking I can get there after work pretty easily. Sunday, the show is open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., so, that, too, shouldn't be a problem. Saturday might be the tough one. My son has a baseball game at 11 a.m. and I'm sure there's going to be other things that day we have to do. But, the show's open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. so there will be plenty of opportunity.

My normal routine at the RV show is to start on one end and go up and down the rows until I exit out the other end. Just a quick run-through to get a lay of the land, then decide which RVs to go back to for more detailed inspection.

Oh, and I always grab as many brochures as I can everywhere I go. Good reading material to make it through the long winter.

Here's my question for you though: What RVs do you want me to take a look at and report back on?