“I was inspired to create “outdoor” dice while tailgating at a college football game,” said Jeremy Exley, owner YardDice.com. “With all of the great dice games 6 5 4, Greedy and more, I thought, why didn’t anyone make giant dice so these games could be played outside? So I create Snake Eyes Yard Dice to meet the need.”
- Built of solid wood, with branded pips and a rich finish, Snake Eyes Yard Dice are made to last. A jute draw string bag allows for easy transport of these six 3.5-inch cubed dice, which present endless options for testing your luck and skill with versatile games that can be played anywhere. No favorite dice game? Not a problem. Yard Dice come with instructions for 10 different games to play, including Snake Eyes Yard Dice, The Game: Place two rings (3 foot diameter made of rope) on the ground, ~10 feet apart.
- Divide up into teams. Each team gets 3 dice.
- Using Snake Eyes Yard Dice, players on either team take turns tossing the dice into opposing rings.
- Points are added up based on the value shown on the dice.
- The first team to reach 21 points wins—unless a team rolls all ones (Snake Eyes) in a single turn, a lucky move that instantly wins the game.
- Play to 11, 15 or 21 points depending on how long you want the game to last.