Free RV show tickets

Had a great response to the free ticket offer to the Detroit Camper & RV Show. I wish I could give free tickets to all 23 people (so far) who have asked for them, but I only had enough to give to the first 11 people who sent me an email.

If you missed out, you can download a discount coupon by clicking here: http://www.marvac.org/rv-show-coupon-detroit-spring-2011.asp

UPDATE: Woke up this morning to check my email and found another 13 people asking for the free tickets. I hate to disappoint... but they're all gone. A couple of people included little stories about why they're going to the show. One couple said they're now retired so they're looking for a pop-up camper, to tow behind their minivan, and then travel to all the wonderful places in Michigan they've only heard about. Another couple said, they, too have retired and the first thing on their bucket list is a camper.

Gotta love campers!