Double your blogging pleasure

Exciting news for Gr8LakesCamper!

The folks at www.RV.net must be bonkers, because they think Gr8LakesCamper is worth adding to their site!

Yes, you heard it right folks, as of this past weekend, Gr8LakesCamper is now blogging both here and there. Or there and here. Either way, we're double the blogging, double the fun.

You may be asking yourself, as did Mrs. Gr8LakesCamper, why is this so exciting? After all, I have just now doubled my blogging workload. Well, the parent company of www.RV.net is also the parent company for "Trailer Life" and "Camping Life" magazines, the Good Sam Club and Coast to Coast campground membership clubs, and the Woodalls campground directory, among other RV and camping stuff.

Yessiree, I'm rubbing elbows with the big boys! I know! Crazy stuff!

A quick point to make: This blog will continue. In fact, this blog is going to feature separate and distinct posts from the blog of the same name at www.RV.net. Okay, there may be a teency weency bit of duplication every once in a blue moon. But if you want the whole scoop, keep following this blog. But if you want the whole scoop with hot fudge on top, then follow both blogs.

Actually, the goal is for people who read my blog at www.RV.net to somehow get enticed enough to come on over here and follow this one. Can you imagine all the comments then? Everybody and their Uncle Ed will want to get their two cents in.

So there you have it. Gr8LakesCamper has got his foot in the door and is about to go big time. But I won't let the impending fame and fortune go to my head. I promise I won't forget all you little people.

Just kidding.

I might forget some of you.
Author Avatar

My family (wife and three kids, sometimes the dog) and I have been RV campers since 2007. We own a 2000 Trail-Lite B22 Bantam hybrid, our tow vehicle is a 2006 Trailblazer LT EXT (5.3 V8 with 3.73 Rear Axle Ratio), and our setup includes the Equalizer sway controller. Looking to upgrade the camper in the near future, but until then we get out 2-3 times a month in season.