Here's what Mark had to say about his video:
In this RV how to video host Mark Polk, with RV Education 101, offers his top five list of mistakes RV owners make, and how to avoid them. The list includes not stowing RV steps & TV antennas, RV height clearances, backing RVs without spotters, improperly matched tow vehicle and trailer and RV battery maintenance.
As I've said many times, Mark Polk is my favorite RV expert. I'm pleased he and his wife, Dawn, have allowed me to sell his RV e-book series. E-books (electronic books) are immediately downloaded to your computer after you make the purchase. The RV Education 101 e-book series includes:
- "The Original Checklist for RVers"
- "The RV Book"
- "RV Campground Basics"
- "101 Tips for RVers"
- "RV Care and Maintenance"
- "Insiders Guide to Buying an RV"
- "Winterizing & Storing your RV"
- "RV Awning Use & Care"
- "Deep Cycle Battery Care & Maintenance"
- "RV Buyers Survival Guide"
- "Complete Guide To: RV Towing, Weights, Hitch Work & Backing"
- "Pop-Up Basics 101"
- "Dinghy Towing"