Enjoy this 3:21 video on "How to give your RV water heater a quick tune-up" from Mark Polk of RV Education 101 and KOA.
Here's what Mark had to say about his video:
In this RV DIY video host Mark Polk, with RV Education 101, demonstrates how easy it is to give your RV water heater a quick tune up. This periodic preventive maintenance will help extend the life of your RV water heater and ensure it's ready to use when you need it.
As I've said many times, Mark Polk is my favorite RV expert. I'm pleased he and his wife, Dawn, have allowed me to sell his RV e-book series. E-books (electronic books) are immediately downloaded to your computer after you make the purchase. The RV Education 101 e-book series includes:
- "The Original Checklist for RVers"
- "The RV Book"
- "RV Campground Basics"
- "101 Tips for RVers"
- "RV Care and Maintenance"
- "Insiders Guide to Buying an RV"
- "Winterizing & Storing your RV"
- "RV Awning Use & Care"
- "Deep Cycle Battery Care & Maintenance"
- "RV Buyers Survival Guide"
- "Complete Guide To: RV Towing, Weights, Hitch Work & Backing"
- "Pop-Up Basics 101"
- "Dinghy Towing"